"Kettle of Fish" Buttons
The texts used for the ale buttons are:
- Morris dancing: an exercise in fertility.
- The things I'll do for beer money!
- As a matter of fact, I do know how ridiculous I
- I'll be there with bells on.
- If you have to ask, you probably don't want to know.
- The music(ian) will tell you what to do.
- Have you seen a bunch of other people dressed exactly like me?
- Powered by caffeine, ibuprofen, and beer!
- I am not making this up! Really!
- Dances with earworms!
- Don't mention the stick and bucket dance.
- Don't try this at home. Join us for practice and then do it in
- I'm pushing insanity to new heights.
- I do this to embarrass my □ family □ friends
□ spouse □ kids
- Morris: the joy of six.
- What goes up must come down...on the beat!
- This is even more fun than it looks!
- These colors don't run, but they do clash.
- Massive stealth fail!
- No, I don't hear bells. Why do you ask?
- All of my friends think I'm normal.
- Join us. We'll let you be the squire!
- Don't blame me. I just play the music.
- It's English folk dancing. Yes, really.
- I do this to get you to give me money.
- I'm a model. This is the latest fashion.
- These tunes make me jumpy.
- Do what the second corners do, four measures sooner.
- We're part of an espionage agency—we're the decoys.
- It brings good luck. The more money you give, the more luck you
- It's genetic. I get it from my parents.
- Made you look!
- Think of it as "Sesame Street meets biker gang, set to music."
- The outpatients are out in force!
- I only have to look less foolish than the president.
- Yes, the swords are real. This used to be a dance for eight.
URL of this page:
Last updated: 06/01/17 by
Red Herring Morris
Date of access (today's date): 01/16/18
Copyright © 2000-2018
Red Herring Morris.
Unless otherwise stated, all content on this website is licensed under
Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International
License. This license gives you permission to copy, share and/or
adapt content from this site in whole or in part for any
non-commercial purpose, with appropriate attribution, provided that
you distribute it under an identical license.